We try various methods to get rid of dark spots, uneven skin tone, sun tan and dull skin. One of the effective measures is bleaching. There are many bleaching creams available in the market today which have lot of chemicals, out of which ammonia being the most harmful to your skin.
I was looking for a good quality bleach which is easily available. I tried “Oxylife Natural Radiance 5 Creme Bleach” since a lot of people recommended it to me. The reason why I was open to experimenting was because Oxylife Bleach is ammonia free. Also this bleach is filled with the goodness of oxygen. It has the oxygen technology which gives a boost to your dull and tired skin. This bleach is quick and also easy to use. Compared to other bleaching products, this bleach is milder on my skin and the irritation was negligible. With just a single use I could notice the difference in my skin tone. My face looked almost two shades lighter, refreshed and radiant. It didn’t cause any irritation, redness or breakouts. Another thing that impressed me about this bleach was the “Post Bleach Skin Radiance Serum” helped in nourishing and repairing my skin. Also the Oxylife Bleach works for all skin type.
Price: Rs. 35.
How To Use:
1. Wash face with plain water. Pat dry.
2. Take the creme bleach and powder activator and mix well with the spatula provided. Mix till the powder activator completely dissolves into the creme bleach.
3. Apply the mixture using the spatula on your face or the area which needs to be bleached. Avoid the eyebrows and around the eyes.
4. Allow the mixture to remain for the suggested time recommended below.
5. Wash off the mixture with plain water.
6. Apply the “Post Bleach Skin Radiance Serum” on the bleached area.
Darker: Upto 10 Mins
Wheatish: Upto 15 Mins
Fair: Upto 15 Mins or more.
Don’t worry if you experience mild irritation during bleaching.
Don’t use soap for 5 hours after bleach.
Don’t apply close to the eyes.
Overall I am very happy with the OxyLife Natural Radiance 5 Creme Bleach. For its price it is definitely value for your money.
Don’t forget to Tweet/Post to OxyLife Bleach on #SayYesToOxygen.
Review By Sonali Bhargava