“The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to do exactly what you are afraid to do”
Man, so many thoughts are going through my head right this moment, let me pin it down for you one by one.
First of all what do you think of the new layout? Good? Bag? Eh? Do let me know in the comment below.
Moving on, a while ago I got an email saying:
It would be quite helpful for me if you could put up a post on ways to sport a crop top in different ways. As it is in vogue this season.
So here is my take on crop tops, I wore this outfit on the 4th day of LFW. This was the first time I tried sporting a crop top. I will try and do more variations with it in future. This skirt you see it’s actually the same one you have seen here, but because of the awkward length (it was neither short nor long) I decided to cut it off and turn it into an Midi Skirt.
The new month has begun and with that new possibilities (not that we need new months for new beginnings). Lately I have been feeling a little philosophical so,
Here are the 9 things I’ve learned in last 9 months.
1. It’s better to have 1 true friend than 10 fake ones.
2. It’s true what they say, hard work always pays off.
3. If it’s meant to be it will happen, if it doesn’t? Then make it happen.
4. However your life is at the moment, good or bad it’s because of yourself and nobody else.
5. At times it’s best to stay quiet and listen then to speak out loud and make things worse.
6. Be busy, it won’t take away the pain but it will make things better
7. If something scares you then please do it. If it doesn’t end well then at least you have gotten over that fear.
8. Ups and downs are inevitable in life. So enjoy the good and learn from the bad.
9. Criticism is a part of life. Not everyone wants to be mean to you. Rather than getting offended listen to what they have to say and work towards it.
Thats all for now, if incase you need a friend to talk to you can always get in touch with me. I don’t promise that things will get better but I will promise to be there and lend my ears. 🙂
Hey, my name is Shanaya and I'm a 25 year old Mumbai based Blogger, Vlogger & DJ. ShanayaS.co, which was previously known as LittleMissSinner is a Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty Blog. If you want to write a guest post or request a topic, get in touch!
Contact Me: Shanaya@ShanayaS.co