|Dress: Vero Moda, Bag: Only, Scarf: Gifted, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Tresmode, Ear cuff: Claires, Ring: Forever 21.|
the end of the year. You look back and think “Damn! This year is going by so
fast.” I’m getting that feeling, it’s already August you guys. So much has happened
this year. It has taught me a lot of things. Like how to be independent, how to
clean up my own mess, what losing someone feels like, how to deal with pain and
a whole bunch of other crap. I am proud of the person I am today. Even thought
there are a few things I wish that I could change about my life, but HEY! Who am I kidding if
life was a cake walk we wouldn’t call it a b***h right?
Four more months to go before we bit adieu to this year and plan ahead for the next one. Make resolution which doesn’t last for more than a month or two. No judging on this end some rules are meant to be broken. Life is about enjoying the little things (yes those teeny weenie tiny one counts too). Life will be good and it will be bad. The moment we realise that not everything is in our hands that moment my friend we have achieved something great. So be the bad ass that you are and do whatever the hell you want because it’s true what they say life is too short.
Top 10 things I want (Try) to do before this year ends*:
1. Get another tattoo.
2. Travel somewhere new.
3. Learn French or a dance style.
4. Get better at playing Guitar.
5. Read all the books I have bought but didn’t find time to read (10-15 remaining)
6. Finish off will all the pending documents (i.e. getting a driving license, etc)
7. Try an Adrenaline Sport.
8. Dedicate one whole day to making my mom feel like the queen of the world (i.e Spa, Shopping. Ahhh… Most good things in the world start with S doesn’t it? )
9. Be a tourist in my own city and visit all the must see places.
10. Do something that I never imagined I would do.
*As I complete doing things from this list Ill cross them out.
What are the things that you want to do before this year ends?
Photographer: Ankita Ambavale