2. It smells so fresh and light, for some reason it reminds me of the beach.
3. The fragrance doesn’t last for long just like most deos but it gets rid of body odour really well.
4. It leaves a slightly powdery feel behind which is pleasant especially during monsoon.
5. The formula has 0% Alcohol which means it won’t darken your underarms and the liquorice extracts will help reduce melanin production and repair your skin.
6. I don’t have dark underarms so I didn’t notice any whitening but my sister says her skin is slightly fairer than earlier.
Over all if you use deodorants on a regular basis why not try this one out? This is better than most harsh deodorants available in the market.
Hope this review helped.