When Tresemme’s hair stylist did this hair do on my model Akanksha I was pleasantly surprised as it looked so beautiful, it reminded me of Rapunzel’s hair! I feel this hair style is perfect for any big occasion were you want to look and feel like a princess. This hairstyle is super easy! So here is the DIY version of red carpet hair “Princess curls”
1. Start by sectioning off a big chunk of hair on your crown.
2. Now part that section into 3 and curl each section with a
curler and pin them on top of the hair so that by the time we are done with the
hair do the curls remain intact.
3. Now leaving some hair on the bottom pin the rest up with the
help of a clip.
4. Put some hairspray and start curling your hair in small
5. Once you’re done curling your entire hair, shake your hair
with your fingers to give it a messy look plus to add volume.
6. Tresemme has a wide range of hairsprays so choose the one that fits your hair need perfect and spray to set and hold your hair throughout the event which you are getting geared up for.
Daniel Bauer from
Tresemme helped create this look.
Hey, my name is Shanaya and I'm a 25 year old Mumbai based Blogger, Vlogger & DJ. ShanayaS.co, which was previously known as LittleMissSinner is a Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty Blog. If you want to write a guest post or request a topic, get in touch!
Contact Me: Shanaya@ShanayaS.co