This year my Santa decided to shower me with gifts a month early. Rahul just came back from his 1 month business trip (UK) yesterday and this guy just knows how to make a girl happy. Not just me, he made my mom, my sister and even my dad happy.
He asked me what I want from there, I asked for 3 things: Lush Grease lightning , Soap and glory lotion and shower gel and earl grey tea.
Well this mister came back with these. Without wasting any more time I’ll walk you guys through it 😀
|Dorothy Perkins Statement Necklace.|
1. I am a huge sucker for statement anything ! And this necklace by Dorothy Perkins is simply divine, can’t wait to wear it ASAP!
|Dorothy Perkins Leopard Print Top.|
2. I HEART Cheetah Print !
|Lush Grease Lightning.|
3. Lush’s Grease lightning. I’ve tried several products from this brand and loved each and every one of them and I hope this one doesn’t disappoint me.
|Toy Watch Ring|
4. This toy watch Ring is just adorable man ! I’m wearing it right now and the little kid in me is enjoying every bit of it.
|Ellen Tracy Travel Bags|
5. We are going on a vacation next month so these travel bags by Ellen Tracy are just perfect 😀
|Ellen Tracy Shower kit|
6. A shower kit by Ellen Tracy, Excited to try these out.
|Ellen Tracy Nail Paint & Lip gloss|
7. Nail Paint & Lip gloss By Ellen Tracy
|Soap & Co Show Gel Scrub Passion Fruit.|
8. Rahul was unable to get the soap and glory products because they were only available online so instead he got me this Soap & Co Shower gel and OMG ! You guys this smells divine ! I’m not kidding. It has small salt particles in it to remove your dead skin and leave your skin feeling fresh and soft.
|Soap & Co Passion Fruit Nail Kit.|
9. Since last 5-6 month I’ve been hooked on to applying nail paint. I change them every week and because of that and no base coat my nails turned yellow and weak. This kit is just perfect for me maybe I’ll post a DIY manicure post soon.
|Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Perfume.|
10. I always feel when in doubt the best gift you can ever give anybody is a perfume. Perfume is more than just scent ,there are so many memories involved . I had so many girly fruity fragrances that this was like breath of fresh air. When I wore this perfume I felt so lady like and grown up. Lol if that makes sense. Fragrance Mood: Chic. Sophisticated. Beautiful.
Inspired by the classic architecture and distinctive Manhattan skyline, Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue captures the alluring style of the most famous street in the world. The fragrance exudes the energy and excitement of New York while maintaining classic femininity and luxury.
Top Notes: Lilac, Linden Blossom, Dewy Magnolia, Muguet, Exotic Mandarin, Bergamot Middle Notes: Rare Rose Bulgarian, Violet, Ylang-Yang, Jasmine, Indian Turberose, Peach, Clove, Nutmeg Base Notes: Amber, Tibetan Musk, Sandalwood, Iris, Vanilla
|Twinings Afternoon Tea Collection.|
11. If you follow me on Instagram you know that I’ve been hooked onto teas. I was a coffee person (kind of still am) but have really got into teas and when I tried earl grey at an event recently I knew it was going to be something I want to have again (I had 3 cups of it). When I saw this box I jumped with joy 😀 Ahhh.. I can imagine.. early morning, having this hot cuppa tea while I snuggling with my boo and watching the sun rise (*hint hint* @Rahul if you reading this 😛 )
|Continental by Thortons Milk, white & dark chocolate.|
12. No gifts can be completely without chocolates can they ? I love it !
|One Direction Our Moment Perfume.|
13. Last but not the least. My little sister is a huge fan of One direction and when Rahul gave this to Florina (My sister) she squueeellllllleedd and hugged Rahul 😛 It was a total awww moment (Uff.. we girls..) Later I saw her instagram and this is what I saw 😛