This month thanks to the sale season I went all Cray Cray. I needed more of formal clothing in my wardrobe so I kept that in mind and shopped around it.
I wanted to upload this post earlier but didn’t want to put it on a hanger and show you guys. So I spent 1.5 hours (wearing clothes, clicking pictures and editing it) and here it is :
1. I always wanted a classic faux leather bag, which will go with almost everything, this bag is by Satya Paul is exactly what I had in mind. I’ve been eyeing this baby since a month and finally got it.
3. I’m 5.10 so flats are my bff. These lace ones are just adorable. You can find these and many more at west side.
4. Black high top converse. Do I need to say more?
5. I’ve been kind of obsessing over scarfs 😀 All are from Linking road.
6. This red top was gifted to me by my friend mamta (Heya :D) I dint have any reds in my wardrobe so this was a good edition. It’s from the brand 109 f.
7. The next 5 tops have been thrifted from bandra 😀
8. The next 3 items are from Nuon which is available in west side.
9. I bought 4 pair of pants too. This is from stop.
10. This classic black one is from Elliza Donatein.
11. I had this same exact pant but I can’t find it any more so I bought the same pant, in same color again 😛 yes I know I’ve lost it. But these are one of the best fitting pants ever! It’s from Park Avenue. I’ve done an outfit post on it here.
12. This linen pants and the next 2 jeans are thrifted from bandra.
13. And the best for the last. I’ve been searching for this black skirt since so long! Finally found it on mantra.com 😀