Hello Beautiful People !
I’m always so excited when Its weekend (Who doesn’t).
Well a lot has happened since last time. 1. Went for shopping in bandra and caught up with few friends (Did some online shopping too. A Haul post coming soon ) 2. Went on a 1 day road trip with my best buds. 3. Been Watching a lot of True Blood (Totally Addicted , Right now on Season 3) 4. Have been reading The vampire academy’s last sacrifice 5. Ate so much of junk food and and hmm.. Cant remember the other stuff 😛
My hunt for the black bag was unsuccessful.
Here a picture of me and my friend from the road trip.
|Me & My Bff Faisal 😛 *|
Let me waste no more time and move on with my long due Hair Care Post.
1. Oiling – I Have an oily scalp and dry hair Type (Most people in India do) So I Apply Oil on My hair twice a week (As i wash it twice a week), The 1st time on my entire scalp and hair and the 2nd time only on my hair tips and Mid section staying a little bit away from my scalp. The 1st time when i do it , i apply a bit of anti hair fall and dandruff aroma oil (My Aunt made) on my scalp & coconut oil on my mid sec and tips Leave it for the entire night and wash it in the morning. The 2nd time when i apply oil i use only coconut on the mid and tips , leave it for 30 Min’s before washing. Don’t go for all those Hi-End hair mask , deep conditioner bla bla bla stuff the good old coconut oil (or which every oil is available) is more than enough.
Always Buy Shampoo According to your scalp type and Conditioner according to you hair type. Eg: For my hair type ill Buy a oily hair shampoo and dry hair conditioner as i have a oily scalp and dry hair.
2. Shampooing – Always dilute your shampoo with a bit of water during the hair wash (do mix the shampoo and water and keep it for the next use as it will mess with the PH Bal) Cause all the shampoos that we use are really concentrated. As i Said earlier i shampoo my hair twice a week. And during each wash i shampoo my hair twice , the 1st time focusing only and only on my scalp and then the 2nd time on the scalp and the hair (Try it) This helps really removing the dirt and oil without stripping as lot of moisture form the hair. I basically don’t give a damn what is there in my shampoo to be true. i mean no matter which shampoo i use there is going to be 1 or the other chemical. I’m currently using the Herbal shampoo and the normal shampoo by my aunt (Which has 50 % less chemicals than other shampoo and SLS free, How ironic). I started the search for a good shampoo so many years back and have had a love hate relationship with so many brands . the 1st brand that i used was sunsilk , then garnier , then loreal , then herbal essence , then tresemme. And as my aunts shampoo is not available in the market and stuff (I’m not bragging or anything 🙂 ), Trust me tresemme is by far the best shampoo that Ive tried. Never use hot water always Luke warm. and properly remove all the shampoo out of your hair.
3. Conditioning – I was shocked to know that so many people don’t use conditioner ! Please use it. After my shampooing i apply a bit of conditioner (According to your hair length). Never apply conditioner on your scalp or any where near it, only on the mid and ends. Keep it for 2-3 Min Max and wash with cold water. Never leave any conditioner behind on your hair wash it off properly. Again I’m using conditioner by my aunt and Till now i haven’t found any gr8 conditioner but Use which ever that suits you the best 🙂 I was using herbal essence hello hydration conditioner.
4. Combing – I use a Neem wood wide comb , Please girls always use a wide comb it will help in less hair fall. and comb your hair 1 – 2 time a day (I do it only once at night) .
5. After Care – ALWAYS tie your hair in a bun when ever your at home ALWAYS ! specially at night. I apply sorry for saying it again My aunts Anti Hair fall / Dandruff Gel at night , The best part of it is as its all aroma it helps me sleep so much better and it absorbs all the oil in my hair. If you have dry hair like me then this is a great thing to do , Ever alternate night wet your hand pour a 50 Paisa size non stick Johnson baby hair oil (According to my hair length , use according to yours just make sure its not too much please) rub in it your hand and apply it only to the end of your hair and den work it to the middle then tie it in the bun and sleep int he morning my hair has absorb it all and is no longer dry (If it feels oily that means you have applied to much)
6. High Frequency Treatment For Hair – Most of you will be wondering what is this : Through its rapid oscillation, high frequency current improves the process of nourishment, gently exfoliates the skin, promotes local blood circulation, stimulates local glandular activity, supplies heat to the area which is soothing to the nervous system and significantly improves the scalp’s receptiveness to and the overall effectiveness of post-treatment hair growth formulas. For many years, hairdressers have used high frequency current technology to revitalize scalp conditions which can aid in promoting healthier hair growth.
In simple words – High Frequency promotes the blood circulation for the head, strength the nutrient supply. Promotes hair growth , prevents and cure hair loss , loss of hair color etc.
Few things to keep in mind –
1. Don’t do this if you are a heart patient. Please check with your doctor 1st before doing this treatment it can be very risky.
2. Don’t proceed per sitting time over 5 min.
3. Keep a gap of a 5 days or a week between sitting (You can chose your sittings according to the hair loss, don’t let these saloon people force you for many sitting , 1st go for 4 see if there is any difference according to that chose your sittings.
4. Apply oil to your hair and give it a massage after this treatment.
1. Sharp-tooth combs damage your hair, cause split ends and hurt your scalp. Wide-tooth combs are a better choice.
2. Exercising causes more blood flow which can aid in the delivery of additional nutrients and oxygen to your follicles for healthy hair.
3. After shampooing and conditioning, rinsing your hair with the coldest water you can stand can help cut back on frizziness.
4. Egg yolks won’t only make your hair softer, shinier and healthier but help you to grow it long as well.
5. Coconut oil is a great deep conditioner for your hair. Apply it to your scalp, massage, leave for 30 Min’s and rinse. Since your hair is 97% protein, low protein diets can take a toll on your locks, giving them a dull, drab look.
Its 3:00 Am right now. so sleepy.
Gunnyt Asta la vista